Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Imprint!

So I was very excited today as all the RA's were together today. Not only all of Clark, but all of Westmont RA's. It was overwhelming and scary to see everyone but exciting at the same time. I am officially in the Funky Flamingo group led by Stu, Kathy, and Steve. I am super excited. The group is Hannah Moore, Chris Bachler, Becca Lee, Nancy Sheih, Vanassa Hamra, Jesse Garcia, and Mike Bennett. I am so excited especially since our staff seems to be getting along well and enjoying eachother. I am just incredibly blessed to have great friends outside and inside Clark. God is good and has an awesome year ahead for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GET EXCITED!!!! Imprint is going to be AMAZING!!! By the time, you get this, you will probably already be back.... I'm so excited for you!

ajn said...

jesse garcia is great.
i hope you had fun hiking!