Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm Moody

Today was just one of those days when you are kind of irritable the whole day. I was pretty frustrated with how I acted in some situations. I was realy mean but I was just kind of thoughtless and didn't hold my tongue well. I hope I can forgive myself for acting unloving today. It is difficult sometimes for me to understand times when I am just flat out being rude, or whether there is a good reason for my frustration, or whether my discomfort is really just my introverted spirit that is screaming for alone time. I think the third happens more frequently because I can tend o feel like people aren't respecting my alone time which really isn't their problem, but my lack of communication about them. But nevertheless, I think I can just easily get mad or frustrated when I need my space and for some reason can't get it. I could use prayer that I would be able to use that time wisely and would be able to come out of it refreshed and with a renewed sense of patience and joy to enter my more interacting side of life. I think a good sleep will do me good too if I don't stay up way too late playing Adventure Quest (thanks John :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moody,

You're reading some good books. I just read 'The Shack' and I liked it. Keep reading and writing.