Monday, July 14, 2008

Westcliffe

Yawn-
So I slept about 12 hours last night after I finished Blue Like Jazz, which was amazing just like the last time I read it and forgot everything it was about. But anyways, I just had a great day. I did some reading went into town and dropped of my mom at the gym, I got some coffee from the Wicked Witch of the West, went into some interesting shops with lots of ticky-tack crap, you know like the $300 sculptures that have wolves and eagles and such on them and are reminiscent of a Thomas Kinkade picture. Pretty hoaky if you ask me, but it is great for some people. I also, bought a really sweet Black cowboy hat. My mother and I also had a good talk as we took a longer way back to the house and she showed me where elk tend to be during the evenings. It was cool to hear about all the stuff my parents have learned about this new home of theirs. Well, I don't have much else, to say. It was just a fun relaxing day, and my dad and I played some backammon, and my mom and dad and I watched the movie Once, which was pretty good which I know Barret likes bacause of the babe Marketa. Okay well peace.

No comments: